With extensive experience in investment advisory and CRE valuation, Brian has a unique and highly analytical skill set complementing NorthMarq’s dynamic investment sales platform. Working in close collaboration with Northmarq’s debt and equity advisors, Brian takes great pride in fostering lasting relationships with his clients by providing thoughtful and integrated capital markets solutions tailored specifically to their individual needs.
Brian earned a Master of Property and Development with honors from the University of New South Wales in Sydney, Australia while working as an analyst at a Sydney-based development and asset management consulting firm. He is a graduate of the University of Colorado at Boulder and is an active member of ULI.
– University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia, M.S. PropDev (2014)
– University of Colorado at Boulder, Boulder, CO, B.A. (2008)
– Northmarq – Brokerage (2020 – Present)
– Jones Lang LaSalle – Brokerage (2018 – 2020)
– Moran & Company – Brokerage (2016 – 2018)
– Valbridge Property Advisors – Valuations (2014 – 2016)
– Palladium Property – Development & Asset Management (2013 – 2014)
– Commercial Valuation Consultants, Inc. – Valuations (2008 – 2013)