Heather Leslie is the founder of Task PM. She has over twenty-three years of experience in the commercial real estate industry, including positions on both the landlord and tenant representation sides, providing in-house corporate real estate and project management consulting. She has strengths in all aspects of corporate facilities development including:
- Facility and Project Planning
- Budget and Schedule Development
- Design and Construction Process
- Relocation Planning and Management
Heather has extensive experience in a wide variety of project types encompassing corporate headquarters, call centers, multi-unit rollouts, high-tech facilities, manufacturing, and law firms.
Before starting Task PM, Heather was a Director with CBRE and Senior Project Manager with Cresa Partners. Additionally, she served as the Director of Real Estate and Facilities for Digital Lighthouse, Inc. Her responsibilities included leasing, managing design and construction, relocation and downsizing on a national basis.
- Northwestern Mutual | 35,000 sf
- Evolve Vacation Rental | 72,000 sf
- Tendril Networks | 60,000 sf
- Red Robin International | 57,000 sf
- Martin Marietta | 43,000 sf
- Caerus Oil and Gas | 64,000 sf
- Colorado Real Estate License
- LEED® AP
Bachelor of Business Management and Mathematics, North Carolina State University