Jeremy Ballenger is a top performing industrial specialist in Denver, Colorado. Since joining CBRE in 2012, Jeremy has participated in transactions in excess of 15.4 million square feet, totaling more than $717,670,000.
Together with his partner, Tyler Carner, Jeremy provides leadership for CBRE’s Capital Markets, Industrial Investment Properties, the industry leader in the acquisition and disposition of income producing properties in Colorado. As a trusted advisor to owners, buyers, landlords and tenants, he specializes in commercial property acquisitions, asset management, loan workouts, capital-raising, and mezzanine debt placement. Jeremy’s transaction acumen spans disposition and acquisition of stabilized income-producing industrial properties, development opportunities, and user acquisitions and dispositions.
Prior to joining CBRE, Jeremy was Vice President and Acquisitions Officer for Lowe Enterprises, closing over 2.8 million square feet of transactions, totaling more than $790.5 million. His transaction responsibilities included marketing and strategic analysis, deal sourcing, underwriting, due diligence, contract negotiations, loan documentation analysis, management of the Internal Investment Committee approvals process, and management of closing responsibilities.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- National Association of Industrial & Office Professionals (NAIOP)
- Urban Land Institute Member
- Denver’s Top 3 CBRE Industrial Brokers 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- CBRE Top Producers, 2016
- NAIOP Trailblazer Award, 2013
- NAIOP Industrial Broker of the Year Finalist, 2013
- DMCAR Heavy Hitter Finalist, 2013
- DMCAR Top Young Broker of the Year, 2013
- University of Colorado at Denver, MBA; Finance, 2005
- North Carolina State University, BA; Public Relations/Communications, 2000
- (Cum Laude with Dean’s List honors six semesters)
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Colorado