Shane Ozment is a vice chairman of Newmark Knight Frank Multifamily’s Denver office and leads the Institutional Multifamily Team alongside partner, Vice Chairman Terrance Hunt. A respected commercial real estate expert, Mr. Ozment has advised clients in the disposition of over 300 multifamily assets with a total consideration of over $9.3 billion over the course of his 17-year commercial real estate career. He specializes in the marketing and sale of multifamily properties – ranging from Class A to value-add – in the metro Denver market and is involved in all aspects of the marketing process: asset valuation, client/prospect relations, contract negotiations and closings.
Prior to joining Newmark Knight Frank Multifamily in 2002, Mr. Ozment was employed as a stock broker with Morgan Keegan, Inc. and as a financial advisor with Prudential Securities in Portland, Oregon. Mr. Ozment has over 15 years of experience in securities and investment sales.
Partial List of Transactions
- Infinity LoHi, $111.75 Million, 273 Units
- Solana Cherry Creek, 341 Units
- Ashford Belmar, 512 Units
- Top Multifamily Broker, DMCAR, 2015 & 2017
- Multifamily Broker of the Year, NAIOP, 2016 – 2017
- Speaker and Panelist, Colorado Real Estate Journal’s Bi-Annual Multifamily Symposiums 2014-2018, NAIOP Colorado Forecast events 2016-2018, National Multihousing Council, 2015-2016
- Member, NAIOP and DMCAR
- Licensed Colorado Real Estate Broker
Mr. Ozment graduated from the University of Colorado, where he earned a Master’s degree in Finance.