Terrance Hunt is a vice chairman of Newmark Knight Frank Multifamily’s Denver office and, with partner Vice Chairman Shane Ozment, leads the Institutional Multifamily Team. One of Denver’s consistent top-producing multifamily brokers, Mr. Hunt has been involved in the disposition of over 400 multifamily assets with a total consideration of over $13 billion over the course of his 25-year commercial real estate career. He specializes in client advisory – marketing and sale of multifamily properties – having handled the largest multifamily property transaction in Colorado history, the sale of The Breakers Resort at $350 million. Mr. Hunt has extensive experience in all types of multifamily and income properties, having been involved with them for the majority of his life.
Prior to joining Newmark Knight Frank, Mr. Hunt worked for Grubb & Ellis, where he became the nationwide top-producing apartment advisor at Grubb & Ellis.
Select Transaction List
- The Breakers Resort, 2016, $350 Million, 1,523 Units
- The Horizons at Rock Creek, 2015, $255 Million, 1,206 Units
- Solana 3100 Pearl, 319 Units
- Top Multifamily Broker, DMCAR, 2015 & 2017, 2018
- Multifamily Broker of the Year, NAIOP, 2016 – 2018
- Speaker and Panelist, Colorado Real Estate Journal’s Multifamily Symposiums 2014-2018, NAIOP Colorado Forecast events 2016-2018, National Multihousing Council 2015-2016, CU Leed School of Business
- Member, NAIOP and DMCAR
- Licensed Colorado Real Estate Broker
- Co-Founder, Sean ‘Ranch’ Lough Foundation
Tocqueville Society Member, United Ways