Mr. Dumon is an Associate in the Denver office of HFF and a member of HFF’s national hotel group with more than four years of experience in commercial real estate and finance. He is primarily responsible for originating debt and equity transactions for hotel and resort property transactions throughout North America.
Mr. Dumon interned with HFF in the fall of 2013 and summer of 2014 before officially joining the firm in October 2014. Prior experience also includes working with TMC Construction Services as a Project Manager.
- Debt & Equity Placement
- Hotel & Resort Properties
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- 2015 NAIOP Rocky Mountain Real Estate Challenge Winner
- BSBA, University of Denver, Daniels College of Business – Real Estate and Finance