Property Management Quarterly
Property Management Quarterly is committed to delivering relevant information to Colorado commercial real estate property managers, facility managers and building owners to help these professionals stay educated within this always-advancing field. While the Colorado Real Estate Journal continues to run property management news, Property Management Quarterly spotlights managers, service providers and suppliers, and best practices. All property types are covered including office, industrial, multifamily, retail, medical offices, senior care and hotel.
Find these topics every edition
• Market Reports
• Development & Investment Updates
• Construction, Design & TI
• Capital Markets
• Legal Updates
• Finance & Valuation
• Property Management
• Contributed Expert Articles
• Project & People Profiles
• Question of the Quarter
Property Management Quarterly is a 32-page standalone section published 4 times per year. The publication is mailed with the Colorado Real Estate Journal which is mailed to more than 3,500 commercial real estate professionals. In addition, online viewers at crej.com exceed 30k per month. Readership includes developers, investors, brokers, lenders, contractors, architects, property managers and other members of the Colorado commercial real estate community.
For editorial content, please contact Michelle Askeland at email@example.com or 303-623-1148 ext. 104.
For advertising questions, please contact Lori Golightly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-623-1148 ext. 102
Recent Property Management Quarterly Stories
- Legal issues for managers during an epidemicOver the last few weeks, coronavirus (COVID-19) has reached a pandemic level, creating a crisis for businesses across industries. Here are four legal questions we have considered in helping clients navigate
- New initiatives launched to complement LEEDIn November, U.S. Green Building Council and its partner Informa Connect held the 18th annual Greenbuild International Conference & Expo in Atlanta. Greenbuild is the largest green building conference and expo in the world and brings
- Mentors and protégés: Are they relics or relevant?In today’s fast-paced and younger-by-the-day mentality, do we need the skills and efforts of a mentor, or is this just another bothersome task that Alexa can solve for us more quickly and with less effort? Having spent most of my adult life as both a
- Air-tightness testing requirement comes to DenverHave you heard the building codes news from the city of Denver? Denver will soon join the city of Fort Collins (which introduced air-tightness testing into its code in 2014) as a Colorado building jurisdiction that requires air-tightness testing
- Tips to address maintenance staffing challengesIf you are struggling to recruit and retain facilities management positions at your company, you are not alone. Denver’s erupting growth is making property management staffing a challenge, particularly in facilities management. And it’s not