Colorado’s Premier Commercial Development, Design and Construction Magazine
This publication communicates information that is of value to commercial real estate developers, general contractors, architects, engineers, interior designers, landscape architects and end users. If you are active in Colorado commercial construction and development, or want to be, this is a must-read publication. Each issue offers coverage of noteworthy commercial projects being built across the state, including office, multifamily, retail, health care, education, government and more.
Find these features every issue
- Recently completed projects
- Best practices
- Trends in design and construction
- Leading architect profiles
- Designer Approved – interior designer favorite finds
Columns in each issue
- Bridging the Gap – an architect’s take on design and the process behind it
- In the Details – moving beyond the parochial in today’s architectural design
- It’s All About the Carbon – learn how the building industry can reduce its carbon footprint
- Moving Forward – read the research about how technology and design are shaping the workplace
Building Dialogue is a four-color, 100-page magazine published four times per year. This publication is mailed with the Colorado Real Estate Journal which is mailed to more than 3,500 commercial real estate professionals twice monthly and read online by an additional 1,200 subscribers. In addition, online viewers at crej.com exceed 30k per month. Readership includes developers, investors, brokers, lenders, contractors, architects, property managers and other members of the Colorado commercial real estate community.
For editorial content, please content Kris Oppermann Stern, publisher: email@example.com or 720-331-4087.
For advertising questions, please contact Lori Golightly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-623-1148 ext. 102.
Recent Building Dialogue Magazine Stories
- Welcome Spaces: Integrate Audiovisual into Lobby to Keep Guests Coming BackYesterday’s lobby is now a welcome center that treats its visitor to an experience. Today, businesses use audiovisual technology to inform, inspire and entertain their guests starting from the entryway and continuing throughout their facility. Let’s explore some of the AV solutions that help create a unique and welcoming space.
- Emphasizing Experiences Produce Positive Outcomes for AllIt’s one thing to design an aesthetically beautiful workplace. It’s quite another to design a workplace for the ongoing influence it has on occupants’ mindset, productivity and general well-being.
- 17 Mile House Barn: Restored to Preserve its 160-year HistoryLocated at the town lines between Centennial and Parker on Route 83 stands the 17 Mile House Farm Park, a treasure-trove of nearly 160 years of history in the settlement and development of Colorado. During the gold rush of the 1860s, “mile houses” served as rest stops along the Cherokee and Smoky Hill wagon trails, … Read more