Colorado’s Premier Commercial Development, Design and Construction Magazine
This publication communicates information that is of value to commercial real estate developers, general contractors, architects, engineers, interior designers, landscape architects and end users. If you are active in Colorado commercial construction and development, or want to be, this is a must-read publication. Each issue offers coverage of noteworthy commercial projects being built across the state, including office, multifamily, retail, health care, education, government and more.
Find these features every issue
- Recently completed projects
- Best practices
- Trends in design and construction
- Leading architect profiles
- Designer Approved – interior designer favorite finds
Columns in each issue
- Bridging the Gap – an architect’s take on design and the process behind it
- In the Details – moving beyond the parochial in today’s architectural design
- It’s All About the Carbon – learn how the building industry can reduce its carbon footprint
- Moving Forward – read the research about how technology and design are shaping the workplace
Building Dialogue is a four-color, 100-page magazine published four times per year. This publication is mailed with the Colorado Real Estate Journal which is mailed to more than 3,500 commercial real estate professionals twice monthly and read online by an additional 1,200 subscribers. In addition, online viewers at crej.com exceed 30k per month. Readership includes developers, investors, brokers, lenders, contractors, architects, property managers and other members of the Colorado commercial real estate community.
For editorial content, please content Kris Oppermann Stern, publisher: email@example.com or 720-331-4087.
For advertising questions, please contact Lori Golightly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-623-1148 ext. 102.
Recent Building Dialogue Magazine Stories
- Aspen Police Department: Applying Great Design to Public FacilitiesIn these times, serving our first responders has never been more consequential. We were honored to assist the Aspen Police Department in designing a-state-of-the-art police department in downtown Aspen – a building that is architecturally appropriate within the historic, world-renowned resort town, and a facility designed with a laser focus on wellness and sustainability.
- FRCC Grays Peak Health Care Careers Center: A Study in CooperationCooperation between the construction and design teams, between that team and the owner, between the owner and the community … the list goes on. From the beginning, the Front Range Community College Grays Peak Health Care Careers Center project set out to create an unparalleled learning experience for students.
- Kiewit: Leading the Way in a Long Line of Lasting Legacies Since 1884As the close of the century approached, the firm began taking on sizable commissions, including the masonry of the seven-story Lincoln Hotel and leading construction on the Bekins warehouse as a general contractor in 1900. The partnership between the two brothers lasted some 20 years before they agreed to dissolve it in 1904.