Colorado’s Premier Commercial Development, Design and Construction Magazine
This publication communicates information that is of value to commercial real estate developers, general contractors, architects, engineers, interior designers, landscape architects and end users. If you are active in Colorado commercial construction and development, or want to be, this is a must-read publication. Each issue offers coverage of noteworthy commercial projects being built across the state, including office, multifamily, retail, health care, education, government and more.
Find these features every issue
- Recently completed projects
- Best practices
- Trends in design and construction
- Leading architect profiles
- Designer Approved – interior designer favorite finds
Columns in each issue
- Bridging the Gap – an architect’s take on design and the process behind it
- In the Details – moving beyond the parochial in today’s architectural design
- It’s All About the Carbon – learn how the building industry can reduce its carbon footprint
- Moving Forward – read the research about how technology and design are shaping the workplace
Building Dialogue is a four-color, 100-page magazine published four times per year. This publication is mailed with the Colorado Real Estate Journal which is mailed to more than 3,500 commercial real estate professionals twice monthly and read online by an additional 1,200 subscribers. In addition, online viewers at crej.com exceed 30k per month. Readership includes developers, investors, brokers, lenders, contractors, architects, property managers and other members of the Colorado commercial real estate community.
For editorial content, please content Kris Oppermann Stern, publisher: firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-331-4087.
For advertising questions, please contact Lori Golightly at email@example.com or 303-623-1148 ext. 102.
Recent Building Dialogue Magazine Stories
- Pandemic Sparks Push for Safer Office BuildsColorado’s developers and architects normally design office buildings to be resilient in the face floods, fires and those seemingly ever-changing tenant tastes. And while the desire for office spaces that minimize germ/bacteria/virus transfer has been batted around in cli ent meetings for years, most of the practices rarely, if ever, made it into the final design. Until now.
- Avanti Food & Beverage Opens on Boulder’s Pearl Street MallDenver’s Avanti Food & Beverage has just opened its second Front Range location (in the Cheesecake Factory space), and it promises to deliver innovative dining options in its signature industrial funk aesthetic along with jaw-dropping views from a rooftop deck guaranteed to be the place to be downtown.
- 6900 Layton Rises at Belleview Station: Excellence in innovation, integrityLocated just 200 feet from the light-rail platform at Belleview Station, 6900 Layton is a sleek 385,000-square-foot Class AA office tower that anticipates making a thoughtful contribution to the emerging transit-oriented development district before the year is out. Designed to achieve LEED Gold status, 6900 Layton is already 50% preleased as headquarters to Newmont Mining Corp. and the entire team has been driving the project forward to meet the schedule right from the start.