Thank you for your interest in contributing an expert article to Retail Properties Quarterly.
Please contact me to discuss deadlines and topics. I can be reached at email@example.com or
303-623-1148 x 104.
Topics typically are determined by the author, based on whatever is new, interesting or
noteworthy within his/her area of expertise. Trend pieces are well received as are pieces that
share market analysis/research.
General editorial guidelines:
- Articles must be educational in tone, not company/project/product promotional.
- It must be targeted to our readers – Colorado commercial real estate professionals
- The article must be unique to CREJ. (It can’t be published somewhere else before we run it.)
- It should be around 850 words.
- Please include a high-resolution, color headshot of the author to run with the byline.
- Any other art (photos, charts, maps, etc.) is encouraged, but not required.
- Co-authors need to be approved.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Michelle Z. Askeland