Brian L. Wagner provides specialized brokerage advisory services to institutional property owners and entrepreneurial business owners, focusing on office and medical office properties in Colorado Springs. Working with a team of highly experienced brokerage professionals, he offers a full range of consulting and marketing services including lease review, property analysis, market positioning, tenant representation and transaction management. He is particularly known for his client-centered focus and diligence at guiding clients to achieve their goals.
Brian joined the Newmark in 2014. Previously, he was with Sierra Commercial Real Estate, where he handled approximately 2 million square feet of office and medical properties. His dedication and tenacity drove his achievements, and he was consistently recognized as a Top Producer within both his firm and the greater Colorado Springs community.
– Board chair, Pikes Peak Hospice & Palliative Care
– Finance committee, Girl Scouts of Colorado
– Treasurer, Care Synergy
– Former chair, Realtors Commercial & Industrial Society (RCIS)
– Former board member, Realtors Services Corporation
– Former board member, Southern Colorado Commercial Brokers
Brian earned his Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs.