Charley Will is a Senior Vice President with Capital Markets, Institutional Properties in Denver, Colorado. As a leader of a nine-person team, his primary responsibilities include providing brokerage services, strategic analysis, and oversight of all due diligence coordination and production of marketing collateral. Prior to joining CBRE, Charley was most recently a financial analyst at Cushman & Wakefield in Denver for two years.
• NAIOP Investment Brokers of the Year 2019
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
• Active member, Denver Commercial Association of Realtors
• Active member, National Association of Industrial/Office Properties
• Colorado licensed real estate broker
• University of South Carolina, Bachelor of Science, Real Estate and Finance, Magna Cum Laude