Craig K. Johnson
Associate Director of Engineering Operations, Colorado
Craig K. Johnson
Associate Director of Engineering Operations,
With over 30 years of experience in the Commercial Real Estate industry, Craig’s responsibilities include:
Providing senior technical and operational direction for the development of policies and procedures pertaining to all types of buildings.
- Senior Project Manager for all MEP capital projects including but not limited to:
- Chiller plants replacement.
- Cooling tower replace
- Boiler replacement
- Roof Top Units (RTU) replacement.
- Building Automation System (BAS) Upgrades
- Directs management of all engineering operations, maintaining continuity throughout to ensure quality control for all properties.
- Supervises and reviews all technical operations.
- Develops and updates preventive maintenance and engineering procedures.
- Oversees implementation of programs to ensure compliance with life safety programs and procedures.
- Assists with due diligence and building evaluations.
Craig Johnson joined CB Richard Ellis Property Management Team in December of 2014. He currently oversees the engineering operations of over 23 million square feet of office retail, and industrial properties across Colorado.
Prior to his current portfolio responsibilities, Craig was the Director of Operations to one of the largest community colleges on the east coast where he oversaw the engineering operations of six college campuses. He was also responsible for the re-commissioning of the mechanical system and the upgrade of the building automation systems for all six campuses in North Carolina.
For six years preceding that, Craig was involved in the development and construction of several office buildings within the Denver metro area including, 1800 Larimer, Lincoln Station and Westmoor Office Park.
Education/Professional Accreditations and Affiliations
MBA in Real Estate
Colorado Real Estate License.
SMA certification through BOMI.
President of Building Operator Association of Colorado (BOAC)
BOMA – Government Affairs Committee members.
Member of the Energize Denver Advisory Board