Mr. Wulf has consistently been in the top five percent of all office brokers in the metropolitan area over the last thirty-four years. As well, he is well known as an authority on trends and conditions in the Denver office market and is a frequent participant and speaker in Denver commercial real estate symposiums. Doug maintains a total production level in the top 3 of all brokers at Cushman & Wakefield Colorado over the past 15 years.
Doug has been involved in over 3,000 lease and sale transactions totaling over 18 million square feet of space and over $2.3 billion of consideration and has been awarded NAIOP’s Office Broker of the Year Award fr all of Metro Denver two separate times. Cushman & Wakefield is among Denver’s three largest commercial real estate brokerage firms with 85 producing brokers.
Areas of Specialization
Owner and Tenant Representation
Doug has represented landlords in over 80 different office properties in Denver. Some of his listing assignments have been with ownership groups such as JP Morgan, Hines, Opus Development, Griffin Capital, iStar Financial, US Bank, Walton Street Partners, TA Realty, Dividend Capital, Allstate Insurance, Beacon Capital, Lowe Enterprises, Mutual of New York, the Patrinely Group, Broadreach Capital, Public Employees Retirement Association of Colorado, USAA Realty, Shea Properties, Carr America, United Properties, Crescent Real Estate, Goldman Sachs, Scanlan Kemper Bard, and Lexington Capital to name a few.
Additionally, Doug has completed over 3 million square feet of tenant representation transactions during his career and has personally negotiated over 75 separate 20,000 square feet or larger transactions on behalf of his tenant clients.
- #1 Producing Broker –2015, 2014, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2006, 2005, 2002, 1994
- #2 Producing Broker – 2008, 2007, 2003, 2001, 2000, 1997
- #3 or #4 Producing Broker – 2017, 2013, 2004, 1999
- Recipient of Denver’s NAIOP “Office Broker of the Year” Award for all of Metro Denver – 2012, 1994
- Named as one of Colorado’s Top 25 Most Powerful Salespeople in Colorado for 2013 in the Colorado Business Journal
- Top Five Office Salesperson, Five Consecutive Years 1988- 1993 (CB Richard Ellis)
*Production at Fuller/Cassidy Turley (1993-2015) prior to Cushman & Wakefield
2 B.A. Degrees, Indiana University