After obtaining a BA in Business Administration/Journalism from UNC, Geoffrey E. Keys returned to his hometown of Boulder to pursue a career in real estate.
Geoffrey was able to take on larger clients, manage larger transactions, and Keys Commercial currently has 2,000,000 square feet of office product under management and lease control. “Our ‘All Hands on Deck’ approach to brokerage ensures our clients get the expertise of the entire firm as opposed to the single client – single broker method used by our competitors.”
-Years of community service including:
* Board of Directors Foothills United Way, 2016 – Present
* Founded Commercial Brokers of Boulder, 1994
* Member of Boulder Chamber of Commerce
* Member of Downtown Boulder Partnership
* President of Block 5 Dakota Ridge HOA, 2011-2014