Judy is a Senior Director focused on CBRE’s Property Management portfolio in Colorado, overseeing teams across the entire state. This portfolio consisting of 22 million sq. ft., covering all major markets including Denver, Boulder, Ft. Collins, Colorado Springs, and the Denver Tech Center, encompassing office, retail, industrial, MOB and life science property types. Using her 30 years of experience in commercial real estate management, she provides partnership and guidance for clients leading to exceptional outcomes.
Judy wears numerous hats in the property management operation, including supervision of management staff, hiring, creation of procedures, budget review, due diligence, training, client relations and consulting on construction projects. She has experience in all aspects of office, medical office, retail, industrial and life science property management, including large portfolio management, financial reporting, operating expense reduction, NOI enhancement and revenue growth.
Judy has been particularly effective in communicating with her tenants on behalf of owners—contributing to her successful record of tenant retention. She has developed exceptional working relationships with some of CBRE’s most prestigious top 20 clients such as Principal Global Investors, CBREGI, INVESCO, Bentall GreenOak and Clarion, resulting in countless new business opportunities.
Previously with Trammell Crow Company (TCC), Judy joined CBRE in 2006 when TCC was acquired. Her successes as a Real Estate Manager quickly elevated her to a Director with CBRE.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations ̶̶̶̶̶
• Building Owners and Management Association (BOMA) – Member
• BOMA Membership Committee – Former Co-Chair
• Real Estate License, State of Colorado
• Real Property Administrator (RPA®) Designation, BOMA
• CBRE, Asset Services “Team Leader of the Year” – 2008
• CBRE “Client Outcomes Award” – 2020
• Board of Directors President – Airways Business Metropolitan District
• Board of Directors Member – CCP Metropolitan District 1, 3 & 4