Mr. Lichtenfels is a Director in the Denver office of HFF specializing in debt and equity placement. He has over 10 years of experience in commercial real estate finance. Throughout his career, Mr. Lichtenfels has completed more than $2.0 billion of commercial real estate capitalizations on a broad range of property types, including multi-housing, industrial, retail, office, student housing, and hospitality. Transactions have included conventional permanent financing, construction financing, mezzanine financing, bridge financing and equity placement with a full breadth of capital sources
Mr. Lichtenfels joined HFF in January 2013. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Lichtenfels was a Vice President with Johnson Capital.
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA)
- Licensed Real Estate Broker – State of Colorado
- Masters of Real Estate Finance, University of Denver
- Bachelors of Arts in Business Administration, University of San Diego