Larry Kaplan has provided clients advisory services regarding their hotel real estate decisions for over 25 years. Mr. Kaplan joined CBRE Hotels in Denver as a Senior Vice President in 2010 and specializes in large single asset transactions, resorts, select service hotels, portfolio sales and the sale of new hotel development sites throughout the Western half of the United States.
Previously, Mr. Kaplan spent 10 years in Chicago, working in a real estate acquisition and development capacity for two highly respected hotel ownership/management companies. Mr. Kaplan’s started his career with HVS International performing hotel appraisals and consulting assignments.
Over his lengthy career Mr. Kaplan has provided brokerage or advisory services for over 500 hotel properties throughout the United States.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
• Licensed Broker, Colorado
• Licensed Broker, Utah
• Licensed Broker, Idaho
• Licensed Salesperson, Montana
• Michigan State University, The School of Hospitality Business, Real Estate Investment Management Advisory Council
• DePaul University, Master of Business Administration, Finance
• Michigan State University, Bachelor of Science, Hospitality Business