Michael Winn joined CBRE in 2014 as Vice Chairman with Capital Markets, Institutional Properties in Denver, Colorado. A nationally recognized expert, Mike’s professional acumen extends across office, industrial and retail assets throughout Colorado and the Rocky Mountain Region. His professional experience includes the sale and/or recapitalization of over 300 properties, many of which are the region’s highest profile assets.
Together with business partner Tim Richey, Mike offers more than 50 years of combined investment sales experience and has been involved in over 60 million sq. ft. of sales transactions, totaling over $14 billion.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mike spent 16 years at Cushman & Wakefield in Denver and 14 years at Grubb & Ellis.
- CBRE Top Producers in the Americas 2015, 2016
- NAIOP Investment Brokers of the Year and/or DBJ/DMCAR Investment Broker of the Year 1997, 1999, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Active member, ICSC
- Active member, Urban Land Institute
- Active member, National Association of Industrial/Office Properties
- Colorado College, Bachelor of Arts, Chemistry
- Colorado College, Bachelor of Arts, Biology