With over 30 years in healthcare real estate, Patricia Wassik is one of the most esteemed professionals in the industry.
She founded Health Connect Properties in 2002 – the second medical real estate firm Patricia has owned and operated. Development projects, brokerage, and client relations are her focus while she continues to oversee property and construction management.
In 2013, Patricia was recognized by DMCAR as Denver’s top producing small office broker across all specialties. Her experience with sales transactions is diverse including raw land, redevelopment, and MOB assets ranging from $1 million to $10 million in value. She serves as a consultant for several major hospital systems and has developed six MOBs in the metro Denver area.
Known as a fierce negotiator and relentless competitor, Wassik’s tenacity stems from her hobby as a marathon runner. Completing over 35 marathons and with a personal best time of 6:08 per mile, Wassik competed in the 1988 Olympic trials and ran with the US World Cup marathon team in 1989, winning gold in Milan, Italy. Nowadays, her Flandoodle dog, Bruno, tries to keep up with her on their daily runs.
- B.A. Central Connecticut State University
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & DESIGNATIONS:
- State of Colorado Real Estate Broker
- State of Wyoming Real Estate Broker
- Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- Certified Commercial Investment Manager (CCIM)
- Member, Denver Metro Commerical Assocation of REALTORS (DMCAR)
- Member, National Association of REALTORS (NAR)
- 2013 DMCAR Heavy Hitter Winner
- 2015 DMCAR Heavy Hitter Finalist
- 2016 DMCAR Heavy Hitter Finalist
- 2017 DMCAR Heavy Hitter Winner