Robert Edwards is a Managing Partner of Blue West Capital. Robert specializes in the sale of net-lease properties and retail shopping center assets across the United States with an emphasis on the Rocky Mountain Region. Robert sets himself apart from other brokers with his expertise in understanding the capital markets, comprehensive underwriting, attention to detail, and forthright client communication. Robert resides in Denver, CO with his wife, Allison, and their daughter, Margot.
- San Diego, CA
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.A. in Economics, Minor in Spanish and Business Foundations
- 2019 – Current: Managing Partner, Blue West Capital
- 2008 – 2019: Principal, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors
- 2003 – 2008: Senior Advisor, Marcus & Millichap
- CU Real Estate Council
- Downtown Denver Partnership
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Texas Exes
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
Robert and his wife swam alongside a frenzy of whale sharks off the coast of Mexico.