Tom Bahn joins NAI Shames Makovsky as the Director of Property Management and brings with him over 30 years of professional and property management experience. Tom’s career boasts exceptional experience in property and facility management, leasing, project management, and leadership. As Director, Tom will lead Shames Makovsky Property Management in operations, service, and excellence.
Tom was previously the Managing Director of Property Management at Stream Realty Partners’ Denver office. In this role, Tom’s focus was on the oversight of the Property Management group, providing excellent service to new and existing clients, and supporting the national operations platform.
Prior to Stream, Tom led Cushman and Wakefield of Colorado, Inc. as the Senior Managing Director of Investor Services in Denver, Colorado. Tom’s role in national leadership included overseeing multiple C&W Investor Services operational initiatives, in addition to leading and growing the agency leasing, property, facility, and project management operations into a ten million square foot portfolio of facilities, commercial office, and retail space in Colorado.
Immediately before joining Cushman & Wakefield, Tom was the Vice President Operations for the Denver Region of Equity Office Properties Trust. In that position, Bahn was responsible for the management of Equity Office’s Denver Region portfolio – which ultimately encompassed approximately 12 million square feet in Denver, Phoenix, Austin, New Orleans, and Minneapolis.
Senior Level Experience
• 2022 – Present: Director of Property Management, NAI Shames Makovsky
• 2016 – 2022: Managing Director of Property Management, Stream Realty Partners
• 2006 – 2015: Senior Managing Director of Investor Services – Denver, Cushman & Wakefield
• 1999 – 2006: Vice President Operations – Denver Region, Equity Office Properties Trust
• 1989 – 1998: Vice President Real Estate, BetaWest
• Certified Property Manager (CPM) – Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
• Licensed Real Estate Broker – Colorado
• Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Marketing, The University of Akron, Akron,Ohio