Tom Ethington brings over fifteen years of commercial real estate experience to his role as Managing Partner at Blue West Capital. He specializes in the sale of retail shopping center properties, office and industrial net lease investments and mid-market multifamily assets across the Rocky Mountain Region. He enjoys working with a variety of private capital clients, including private investors, family offices, local syndicates, developers and private equity funds. Tom’s clients value his dedication to achieving their specific goals, use of technology, competitive nature and proven track record. Outside of the office, he enjoys traveling with his wife and teaching his two young sons Duke and Crawford about the great outdoors and how to play golf with a slice.
- Chicago, IL
- The University of Denver, B.S.B.A., a dual degree in Real Estate Finance and Construction Management, Minor in Economics
- 2019 – Current: Managing Partner, Blue West Capital
- 2009 – 2018: Principal, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors
- 2007 – 2008: Account Manager, Orthopedic Rehabilitation Products
- 2005 – 2007: Director of Finance, Harrow Sports
- 2002 – 2005: Acquisitions & Operations, Affordable Residential Communities (ARC)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- CoStar Power Broker Firm, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018
- ICSC Denver Alliance
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Downtown Denver Partnership
- Impact 360
- Denver City Lax
Tom won the National Lacrosse League Championship in 2006 with the Colorado Mammoth.