Retail Properties Quarterly
Retail Properties Quarterly is an industry-specific publication that focuses on retail real estate news and analysis, examining the real estate trends and the retail market activity throughout Colorado. Both landlords and tenants will find valuable information. While the Colorado Real Estate journal continues to run retail news, Retail Properties Quarterly features interesting projects and people, trends and analyses, and covers development, investment, leasing, finance, design, construction and management.
Find these topics every issue
- Market Reports
- Development & Investment Updates
- Construction, Design & TI
- Capital Markets
- Legal Updates
- Finance & Valuation
- Property Management
- Contributed Expert Articles
- Project & People Profiles
- Question of the Quarter
Retail Properties Quarterly is a 32-page standalone section published four times per year. This publication is mailed with the Colorado Real Estate Journal which is mailed to more than 3,500 commercial real estate professionals. In addition, online viewers at crej.com exceed 30k per month. Readership includes developers, investors, brokers, lenders, contractors, architects, property managers and other members of the Colorado commercial real estate community.
For editorial content, please contact Michelle Askeland at email@example.com or 303-623-1148 ext. 104.
For advertising questions, please contact Lori Golightly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-623-1148 ext. 102
Recent Retail Properties Quarterly Stories
- Colorado’s retail markets weather the e-commerce stormAs we enter 2020, Colorado remains one of the most desirable markets in the country for investors targeting income-producing shopping centers. These investors typically are targeting cash flow, security
- The ripple effect of a center’s creative turnaroundWhen a retail center loses a major anchor, there is a ripple effect that goes well beyond the closed doors of the big-box space. It spreads to the in-line retailers, the nearby retail centers, the owner’s own
- 3 key trends are shaping Boulder’s retail futureThe Boulder market has experienced a remarkable near five-fold increase in construction of retail space from fourth-quarter 2018 to fourth-quarter 2019. According to CBRE research, 105,803 square feet
- Driving forces behind private capital investmentStrengthened consumer confidence and unemployment at a 50-year low have materially benefited the continued success of the retail property market across the Colorado Front Range.
- Challenges and opportunities for retail developmentDespite overreaching concerns of e-commerce negatively impacting bricks-and-mortar shopping centers, the retail fundamentals in Denver are thriving. Fueled by continued growth in consumer