Colorado’s Premier Commercial Development, Design and Construction Magazine
This publication communicates information that is of value to commercial real estate developers, general contractors, architects, engineers, interior designers, landscape architects and end users. If you are active in Colorado commercial construction and development, or want to be, this is a must-read publication. Each issue offers coverage of noteworthy commercial projects being built across the state, including office, multifamily, retail, health care, education, government and more.
Find these features every issue
- Recently completed projects
- Best practices
- Trends in design and construction
- Leading architect profiles
- Inside & Out(side) – project profiles from interiors to exteriors
- Designer Approved – interior designer favorite finds
Columns in each issue
- Colorado Pulse – learn what’s happening in Colorado design
- Leading the Way – hear from our state’s leaders and how they are shaping our growth
- Moving Forward – read the research about how technology and design are shaping the workplace
Building Dialogue is a four-color, 128-page magazine published four times per year. This publication is mailed with the Colorado Real Estate Journal which is mailed to more than 3,500 commercial real estate professionals. In addition, online viewers at crej.com exceed 30k per month. Readership includes developers, investors, brokers, lenders, contractors, architects, property managers and other members of the Colorado commercial real estate community.
For editorial content, please content Kris Oppermann Stern, publisher: firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-331-4087.
Recent Building Dialogue Magazine Stories
Measurable Results: Thoughtful Process Leads to Design Workshop’s Legacy Design
The Hub: RiNo’s Biggest, Newest Office Buildings Fit Right In
Building Community-Minded Entertainment Complexes