Multifamily Properties Quarterly
Colorado’s Only Multifamily Properties Publication
Multifamily Properties Quarterly is Colorado’s only print publication dedicated to the multifamily rental real estate market throughout the state. While the Colorado Real Estate journal continues to run multifamily news in each issue of the newspaper, Multifamily Properties Quarterly features interesting projects and people, trends and analysis, and covers development, investment, finance, design, construction and management.
Find these topics every issue
- Market Reports
- Development & Investment Updates
- Construction, Design & TI
- Capital Markets
- Legal Updates
- Finance & Valuation
- Property Management
- Contributed Expert Articles
- Project & People Profiles
- Question of the Quarter
Office Properties Quarterly is a 32-page standalone section published four times per year. This publication is mailed with the Colorado Real Estate Journal which is mailed to more than 3,500 commercial real estate professionals. In addition, online viewers at crej.com exceed 30k per month. Readership includes developers, investors, brokers, lenders, contractors, architects, property managers and other members of the Colorado commercial real estate community.
For editorial content, please contact Michelle Askeland at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-623-1148 ext. 104.
For advertising questions, please contact Lori Golightly at email@example.com or 303-623-1148 ext. 102
Recent Multifamily Properties Quarterly Stories
- COVID-19 and CRE: 2020 vs. the Great RecessionThe COVID-19 pandemic has been a catalyst for unprecedented health, economic and social events, locally, nationally and globally. Although every economic downturn varies in cause, impact and timeline,
- Opinion: Inclusionary zoning hurts middle-class rentersThe vast majority of Coloradans do not support rent control as the solution to fix Colorado’s housing shortage and the high prices that go with it. A 2019 Baselice poll showed that people prefer public-
- How coronavirus is reshaping our entire industryThe recent coronavirus pandemic and associated social distancing guidelines have caused numerous negative effects on our economy, not the least of which is the loss of an unprecedented number of jobs
- How the CARES Act impacts multifamily real estateIt has been approximately one month since the “COVID-19 emergency” was declared by President Donald Trump. It still is too early to fully understand the impacts the COVID-19 emergency will have on
- Impacts from previous macroeconomic downturnsWe are living through historic and unprecedented times. Never before have we experienced the level of economic uncertainty that exists today due to the impacts of the novel coronavirus. While