Colorado Real Estate Journal is hosting an industrial conference as the Denver-area is on the cusp of entering a three-year bull market.
The Colorado Real Estate Journal 2018 Industrial Summit & Expo will be held from noon until 4:45 p.m. on Sept. 5 at the Hyatt Regency Aurora-Denver Conference Center.
The industrial conference is expected to draw more than 350 people, making it the largest industrial and development and investment conference this year in Colorado.
Four hours of real estate continuing education credit have been approved for those attending the Colorado Real Estate Journal conference.
Twenty-five developers, investors, contractors and architects will address a wide variety of industrial topics, ranging from the development boom near the Denver International Airport to the hot Northwest corridor, and from the Interstate 70 reconfiguration to the cost of solar installations.
At the end of the second quarter, the Denver-area industrial market boasted 33 consecutive quarters of positive net absorption, according to a recent report by CBRE Research.
That trend is likely to extent to three years at the end of the third quarter.
“Confidence remains strong for the metro Denver industrial market,” according to CBRE.
“Overall, healthy sales and leasing activity as well as a robust construction pipeline shows metro Denver as a fundamentally strong market,” CBRE reported.
Meanwhile, presenters and participants at the Colorado Real Estate Journal industrial conference will include:
- Tyler Smith – Managing Director, Cushman & Wakefield
- Matthew Trone – 2018 Chapter President, SIOR Colorado
- Dave Egan – Head of Industrial & Logistics Research, Americas & Global, CBRE
- Pete Anderson – Senior Vice President – Development, Becknell Industrial
- Andrew R. Klein – Principal, Westside Investment Partners
- Bill Wichterman – Owner, A&C Properties
- Paul Hyde – Founder, Partner, Hyde Development
- Randall C. Hertel – Executive Vice President, Majestic Realty Co.
- Jessica Ostermick – Director, Industrial & Logistics, CBRE
- Matt Sanman – Public Information Coordinator, Kiewit Infrastructure Co.
- Derek Conn – Executive Vice President, Partner, Etkin Johnson Real Estate Partners
- Wayne Barrett – Market Officer, Prologis
- Andrew Pyke, CFA – Northwest Investments, TH Real Estate
- James M. Bolt – Executive Vice President, CBRE
- T.J. Smith – Principal, Colliers International
- Sara Croot – Client Manager, Chase Commercial Term Lending
- Jeremy Ballenger – Senior Vice President, CBRE
- Adam Knoff – Associate Director, Solar Investments, Unico Properties LLC
- Bill Smith – Senior Principal, Intergroup Architects
- Chris Alcorn – President, Alcorn Construction Inc.
- Bryant Mazzetti – Principal, Powers Brown Architecture
- Mike Wafer – Executive Managing Director, Newmark Knight Frank
- Tyler Carner – Senior Vice President, CBRE
- Mitchell H. Zatz – Managing Director, JLL
- Tyler Reed – Managing Director, Stream Realty Partners
- Alec A. Rhodes – Managing Director, Cushman & Wakefield
- And Tyler Smith – Managing Director, Cushman & Wakefield